Framing shops will sometimes sell the offcuts of cardboard from the pictures they mount.

By AlisonManey, Thu, 2018-05-31 19:07

That's the inside bit of the mount. 

We use cookies to improve your experience of our website. Cookies perform functions like recognising you each time you visit and delivering advertising messages that are relevant to you. Read more here